Vibrant Midlife is about YOU
- You are a woman in midlife who wants a change ~ to live a healthy, happy and vibrant life of purpose
- You want to be fitter, healthier, slimmer, have more confidence
- You are in pre, peri or actual menopause and are experiencing the “joys” this stage of our lives brings and would like to know how to manage your symptoms so you feel well
- You may have a chronic illness; are or have been on long term medication and would like to feel better and not have to take medicines all the time
- You have piled on the pounds in midlife and would like to get back into your nice clothes and regain your confidence
- You want to have the energy and mental sharpness to carry out the number of roles you have in your work and personal life
- You simply want to be healthy and well in body, mind and spirit so you hang around long enough to live life on purpose and be there for your family and friends
- You enjoy life and want to live it well free from illness, fatigue or brain fog
- Simply, you want to live a “Vibrant Midlife”
It’s my pleasure to welcome you.
“I help women in midlife (40-60) create their roadmap to a healthy, well and happy life of purpose. So they are fitter, healthier, look and feel amazing and ooze confidence “
I’m a Pharmacist and Midlife wellness coach. I am passionate about women living in total health and wellbeing. From my work, I know the impact chronic disease can have on our lives especially as we grow older. I also know there is help out there, where we get to the root cause of some of the illnesses or symptoms we experience in midlife and with support to make certain lifestyle tweaks we are able to treat, reverse or prevent our symptoms so we live healthier and happier lives.
I’ll share evidence-based information, as well as tips to help make this phase of life as happy and vibrant as possible. I’m passionate about looking good as well, so a few image & beauty tips will be thrown in for good measure. It helps our wellbeing, right?
I also firmly believe God wants us to live in health and wellbeing. God heals disease and God’s word is medicine. He also gives us the power to make the changes we need to live with a healthy body and mind. So I will also share information from a biblical perspective and pray for your health and wellbeing.
I am on a mission to help women in midlife be healthy and vibrant in body, mind and spirit by supporting them to make changes in their lifestyle so they are fitter, healthier, manage weight gain and have more confidence.
When I’m not in healthcare mode, my other loves are F1 racing, I’m a Lewis Hamilton fan; Image and Style, Travel and good food – mainly Nigerian and Mediterranean cuisine. Last but not least, I am the proud mum of two young adults (29 &25)
I believe this is my life’s work. Lifestyle medicine ties into the UN’s Sustainable Development Goal No.3 –“Good Health and Wellbeing for all” and through my work I hope to play my part in helping to transform our world by improving the health and wellbeing of my clients and also help to change the narrative about health outcomes in the black community. I relish this call and I hope you’ll join me on the journey to your vibrant midlife.
Love yourself enough to live a healthy lifestyle and remember the time for your healthy lifestyle is NOW!
Please note: The information provided on this site is for information purposes only. It is designed to support you, but not replace, the relationship a patient/site visitor has with their own doctor. Please contact your own doctor to discuss your symptoms.